Saturday, October 1, 2011

Leftover BBQ Chicken Pizza


Tired involving tossing absent places ? Tired involving building identical meal over and over ? Need a different recipe which has a distort ? Try that tasty BBQ Chicken Pizza, containing excess BBQ chicken. You wouldn't hate leftovers anymore and you will create a brand new recipe in your preparing food !

I am exactly about budgeting as well as getting the most away from my money. This is particularly essential when it comes for you to cooking with regard to 2 !! I actuallylove to visit the particular gourmet store. I enjoy trying brand-new recommendations in addition to making these my own own. I acquired some sort of deal connected with fresh new chicken juggs and also created a scrumptious pounds watcher formula together with some breasts. My hubby and I only ate one each, and so there seemed to be one huge busts leftover. It currently have a little bit BBQ sauce with it, in order that it produced this recipke extra delicious.

Prep Time: 10min. Cook Time: 15min.

Ingredients:

Gluten Free Pizza Crust (pre-made)

Favorite BBQ Sauce (spread thin on crust)

1-2 Chicken boobs (depending on sizeor quantity you want to use)

Fresh Pineapple throughout tidbit sizes

Red Onion (in rings)

Weight Watchers Mozzarella Cheese

Jalapeos

Directions:

Build a person's pizza & Bake at 400 amounts intended for 12-15 mins.

Top by using quite a few freshCilantro :)

This is really a quick meal. Also, it is superb for that summer time !! I anticipation you might do this recipe and also reveal along with others. It is good for a new party, event alone to you partner, or maybe even pertaining to yourself. You will probably love this plus confidence my home you will cause it to once more for your spouse and children as well as friends.